This pasta salad is a match made in heaven! The delicious creamy flavor of deviled eggs paired with a macaroni salad loaded with goodies? You’re going to be the hit of every barbecue you go to in the summer! You have to give this a try, especially if you have lots of eggs leftover. This recipe makes such great use of them and this also makes a perfect side dish.
Why You Should Make This Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
- Tastes Just Like Deviled Eggs. If you love deviled eggs you’re going to love the macaroni salad version of it. Same flavors but in macaroni salad.
- Quick And Easy. This salad is ready in just 30 minutes from start to finish, can’t get any simpler than that!
- Simple Pantry Ingredients. No fancy ingredients here, you probably already have everything you need in your pantry and fridge.
- Perfect For Potlucks. Not only is this salad perfect for your holiday table, it’s a great one to bring to social gatherings or potlucks. Total crowd pleaser.
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 6 eggs, boiled and yolks removed and separated
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- 2 celery stalks sliced thin
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- Green onions for garnishing
How To Make Deviled Egg Pasta Salad
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, rinse, cool and set aside
- Cut hard boiled eggs in half and put yolk into a separate bowl
- Chop the egg whites and add to the macaroni bowl
- Add in the chopped onion and sliced celery
- Mash the egg yolks with a fork